2022 Sparkling Dry Rosé
Later this summer look for our 2022 Rosé blend featuring Syrah grapes from Yolo County, Northern California. With enticing aromatics and just the right fizz, this vintage is made to drink young.
Why We Love It
Great Taste — we made our rosé from a blend of full-bodied red grapes so it's kissed with delicious, red fruit flavor and just enough structure.
Crushable — we crafted the perfect amount of fizz (halfway between beer and champagne bubbles), a lower alcohol level (7.5%), and a 12oz serving size so you can open a bottle whenever & wherever you want.
Made from the Best — we let our ingredients speak for themselves — nothing but American wine grapes & natural spring water — none of the added sugar, added flavors, or juice you get in cider, hard seltzers, or wine spritzers.
The Nitty Gritty
- Nutrition Facts — 72 calories & 2.6g of sugar per serving; gluten-free and additive free
- 7.5% alcohol by volume (ABV)
- Ingredients — wine, spring water (& nothing else)
- Size — 12 ounces, 355mL (or two glasses)
- Tasting notes — strawberry, honeydew, lime flower (just to get you started)
- Pairs with — you name it
- Serve — chilled from the bottle or over ice