*Launching Summer 2021*
2020 Sparkling Dry Rosé
This summer we will be Introducing our 2020 Rosé blend featuring Mourvedre grapes from the Sacramento River Valley in Yolo County, Northern California. With enticing aromatics and just the right fizz, this vintage is made to drink young.
Why We Love It
Great Taste — we made our rosé from full-bodied Syrah grapes so it's kissed with red fruit flavor and just enough structure.
Crushable — we crafted the perfect amount of fizz (rather than champagne style bubbles), a lower alcohol level, and a 12oz size so you can open a bottle whenever and wherever you want.
Made from the Best — we let our ingredients speak for themselves — just American wine grapes & natural spring water, none of the added sugar, added flavors, or juice you get in cider, hard seltzers, or wine spritzers.
The Nitty Gritty
- Nutrition Facts — 88 calories & 2g of sugar per serving; gluten-free and additive free
- 6.5% alcohol by volume (ABV)
- Ingredients — just wine, water, & nothing else
- Size — 12 ounces, 355mL (or two glasses)
- Tasting notes — white peach, citrus, strawberry (just to get you started)
- Pairs with — you name it
- Serve — chilled from the bottle or over ice